Honoring a decedent’s legacy by ensuring the efficient and effective administration of estates and trusts.
Courtney Pugh guides families and fiduciaries, individual and corporate, through the probate and trust administration process. Dispensing practice advice in furtherance of a decedent’s wishes for the disposition of his or her assets, Courtney deftly navigates estate settlement including the interpretation of wills and trusts, implementation of judicial and nonjudicial modifications, and the preparation of federal and state estate tax returns.
Courtney’s skills transcend the passing of a loved one as Courtney collaborates with individuals during their lifetime to manage the formation and succession of closely held business entities and create foundational estate planning documents that achieve their wealth transfer goals.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- University of South Florida (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Girls on the Run of Southwest Florida (member of board of directors, 2018-2022)
- Growing Associates in Naples (GAIN), Class of 2019
- The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch,” Trusts and Estates. 2022 and 2023