T. Robert Bulloch
Trusted confidant, valued fixer and discreet champion for his families
Rob Bulloch is an intimately trusted advisor to some of the country’s most affluent individuals and families, ably handling the complexities of wealth management and generational transfer with the greatest of personalized care. He serves with the deep confidence and faith required to entrust him with their families’ futures, with wishes and intentions that extend decades beyond their lifetimes, and with hundreds of millions of dollars of their wealth.
Discretion, communication and accessibility are the cornerstones of Rob’s relationships. His insight into and involvement in his clients’ lives are so sensitive by nature, and so essential in execution, that he takes on the mantel of general counsel or chief operating officer of the family’s legal and wealth preservation operations. Rob comes by his appreciation and capacity for his work as a fourth-generation estate planner, who shares in each client’s successes and failures, joys and heartaches, as one who was born to do it. Virtually Rob’s entire practice comes from the referrals of the current families he serves.
Experience in Action
- Serving as a fixer, planner and legacy-maker, whose responsibilities extend beyond the comprehensive management of finances and estates to the needs and well-being of every family member, on behalf of each client at the direction of the senior generation.
- Advising on wealth transfer-shifting techniques, building plans for and then transferring assets down through generations, fully defined during a client’s life so they can see and realize the benefits and can guard against the drawbacks of wealth transfer to new generations.
- Tending to clients’ financial needs with estate planning, closely held business planning matters and—if required—probate or fiduciary litigation to protect a client’s intent.
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2016)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- University of Florida (B.A., with honors, 1999)
- Humane Society Naples (former member of board of directors; former president)
- Community Foundation of Collier County (current trustee emeritus; former treasurer; former trustee)
- State Bar of Florida, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section (member)
- Collier County Bar Association (member)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts & Estates, 2019-present
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Naples Illustrated’s “Top Lawyers,” Trusts and Estates, 2019-present
- Florida Super Lawyers, Estate Planning & Probate, 2018-present
- Florida Super Lawyers–Rising Stars, Estate Planning & Probate, 2009-2017
- “40 Under 40” by Gulfshore Business, 2010
- Florida Trend Magazine “Up & Comer,” Estate Planning, 2008